WREN is looking for positive person with experience in the textile or fashion industry to assist our expert makers at our Wren studio in Muizenberg.
You will be responsible for preparing orders (counting, hand and machine cutting, punching, fusing and packing), finishing product (quality checking, labelling and stock management) and assisting with stock take. What you do not know, we will teach you but you must be keen to learn.
Qualities you need to possess:
- Love to learn new things
- Am able to juggle many tasks at once
- Love being challenged with problems that need solutions
- Can work under pressure
- Am a perfectionist
- Love creating and making
- Am able to work in a team and on my own
- Must have experience in garment construction, craft, sewing or related. We want somebody who loves making and using their hands to create.
- Able to read and follow verbal instructions well.
- Be fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Have maths Skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing). Minimum Grade 8.
- Contract duration: 3 months with the possibility of extension
- Time: Monday – Friday (8 – 4:30pm)
- Salary: R4600
- Position is based in Muizenberg
Job start asap with 1 day paid trial.
*Studio closure dates are: 23-11 January *unpaid leave.
- Must supply CV
- Must attend interview .
- Must supply job references.