Are you a dynamic individual who is a master at organising, planning, communications and bookkeeping?
As a Studio Manager at The Wren Design, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our creative studio. You will be responsible for overseeing various aspects of studio management, from project coordination to team support, and will have the opportunity to contribute to our mission of sustainable and thoughtful design.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to thrive in pressured or stressful situations.
- Neat & tidy in presentation.
- Good administrative skills.
- Great organisational skills.
- Be detailed focused.
- The ability to work independently & as a part of a team.
- To be solutions driven.
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise work efficiently.
- A positive attitude & outlook on life
- Understanding of website building. Basic HTML.
- Woocommerce skills a great advantage.
- Photoshop skills a great advantage.
- Excellent computer literacy (MSword, Excel, Sage)
- Education: Matric certificate with maths or accounting.
- 2 years experience working in SAGE or a similar accounting program.
- 2 years experience working with Excel (advanced)
- 3 years work environment experience in a position requiring managerial level organisation and customer relations.
- Part-time with the long term vision to be full-time
- From R12,000. *Negotiable dependant on work experience
- 8am-2pm Mon-Friday at the WREN DESIGN studio in Muizenberg.
- Laptop provided.
- Project Coordination:
Manage project timelines, budgets, and resources
Collaborate with the creative team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope.
Monitor project progress and address any issues or roadblocks.
Communicate with the customer.
Arrange collections & deliveries
- Studio Organization:
Maintain an organized and inspiring workspace.
Inventory management for materials and supplies.
Ensure equipment and tools are in good working order.
- Team Support:
Foster a positive and collaborative studio culture.
Assist in recruiting, onboarding, and training new team members.
Coordinate team schedules and meetings.
- Administrative Duties:
Bookkeeping: quotes, proforma’s and tax invoices, month end processing and analysis reports.
Handle all customer enquiries (email)
Prepare reports and documents as needed.
Manage supplier relations (ordering stock)
Update material prices and maintain excel cost documents.
- Sales management
Manage online shop product listing.
Assist with outgoing orders.
Assist with sales campaigns and customer support.
- Must supply CV
- With certificates (including matric certificate showing Pure Maths)
- Must supply job references.
- Hiring process:
- Send CV for review
- Receive skill test assignment and submit by due date
- Phone interview
- In person interview
- Offer made
APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF STUDIO ADMIN ASSISTANT
APPLY NOW but please make sure you meet all of the requirements.