At Wren we are committed to pushing the perceived limits of materials. This happens to be paper and we have now developed a face mask that helps protect you and others AND KIDS!
Made out of a single piece of packaging paper fused to brushed cotton with a unique one-pleat design allowing a comfortable fit. The face mask has an elasticated head strap becuase this is easier for kids to put on and take off themselves.
The outer paper surface is coated with an environmentally friendly coating of Nano Si2 that makes the surface Hydrophobic (water repellant) and Oleophobic (oil repellent). The second layer of coating is Nano with Silver that has anti-microbial properties that last between 6 and 12 months. After this period please dispose responsibly or return to us at THE WREN STUDIO in Muizenberg to be recoated.
Care instructions: After use wipe down the surface with a soapy damp cloth. Iron hot.
Lockdown activity idea: The natural and white masks are great canvas’s to create “design-your-own-mask”. Use any permanent marker and let them have some creative fun. This is a great way to inspire youngsters to actually wear their mask outside.
- No refunds or returns on masks.
- Please note that our masks are not tested or certified as medical or surgical grade, they are not filtered and they will not prevent you from contracting viruses such as coronavirus.
- For orders placed from outside of South Africa, we will only be able to ship after lockdown.
- Made in Cape Town – we are upholding strict cleaning procedures and are closed to the public.
- Masks are made-to-order. Making generally takes a day and courier times vary, but typically 1-4 working days. We will do our best to get your masks to you as quickly as possible.
You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Wear a face mask when outside your home
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean (and if you are wearing your Wren face mask, try not to touch it as well to ensure that the coating’s life is extended as long as possible).