ORDERS & TERMS
- Our prices are ex-works (we ship from our studio doorstep) or DDU (we deliver to your doorstep but do not cover duties).
- Our price lists are valid for six months. They are reviewed in February (with effect 1 March) and August (with effect 1 September).
- The EU and South Africa have a trade agreement and duties are not required for this export/import. We will provide the relevant HS Codes and documentation required, completed to the best of our ability, for the Euro1 certificate.
- You are required to pay VAT in your country of import.
- You may also be liable to pay the customs processing fee which is typically around €30 per consignment.
- THE USA and South Africa have a trade agreement and duties should be less than 1% for import. We will provide the relevant HS Codes and certificate of origin documentation.
- All of our products have a label of origin sewn into them as is required for US import.
- Our prices include our standard packaging (international packing: double walled recyclable boxes / local packing: single walled recyclable boxes). We apply handling sticker instructions on the box that include instructions to not let the box get wet however we cannot be liable for damage.
- By purchasing from us you agree to adhere to our RRP within a 12.5% tolerance.
- All quotes are valid for one week (7 days).
- Delay in quote acceptance can lead to change in unit price and or lead times subject to production scheduling.
- Please check that all the details on your quote are correct.
- We require a 50% deposit on custom orders, new orders and orders over R100,000.00 or €5000.00, with the balance payable before good are shipped. Any other agreement needs to be made in writing.
- We take up production only on receipt of email accepting quote (in writing).
- We accept payment locally by bank transfer (EFT)
- We accept payment internationally via WISE, Paypal and Credit Card.
- For orders smaller than €350.00/$350.00 payment via Paypal is recomended.
- If the full amount does not reflect in the suppliers bank account Wren has the right to hold delivery of an order until the account is settled in full.
- We will cover bank fees up to $25/€25.
Lead Times & Delivery:
- We keep a small number of stock on hand.
- Lead time is between 2 and 8 weeks after acceptance of quote and receipt of deposit.
- Shipping by air usually takes 3-5 working days
- Orders must be cancelled not less than three weeks (21 days) before delivery.
- Deposits are not refundable.
- Customised orders are not refundable and cancellation has no affect on invoice due.
- If for unforeseen reasons Wren is unable to meet it’s delivery date and the new delivery date is not suitable, then the order can be cancelled by either party without penalties. Note:a portion of the design fee/s will be applicable in the case of a customized order if the delay can be proved to have been out of the hands of Wren.
Postage, Shipping and Delivery:
- Only once an order is packed can a postage cost be accurately worked out.
- If you have a preferred freight forwarder or postal service provider please let us know.
- We can recommend freight forwarders.
- For sample orders, we recommend Fedex.
- We recommend taking insurance.
- If an order arrives late due to postal or customs delays Wren cannot be held not responsible.
- Only insured parcels can be refunded or replaced and only once the insurance has been paid out.
- Although we can supply you with certain documentation (Eur1 certificates and declarations of origin) we are not responsible if these documents do not meet the requirements of your countries customs.
- We recommend that if you are using a Freight Forwarder that they handle all documentation related to your shipment.
- Our customs export number is 209333.
Quality checks & returns:
- Every bag goes through 3 quality check rounds (by 3 different people).
- A faulty product can be returned up to 3 months. A replacement product will be posted at our cost upon receiving the faulty product. Return postage is at the cost of the customer.
- We do not accept product swops after sale.
Design Rights & Conditions
- No post branding can be applied to Wren products without written consent.
- All products will have The Wren Design’s standard labels. These labels are not to be removed by the store reselling the product.
- The Wren Design has the sole rights to all the designs of all its products and as such these should not be copied in any form whatsoever.
- The Wren Design does not issue automatic exclusivity for any of its products. Any request for exclusivity needs to be discussed and agreed in writing and will need to consider amongst other: Distinct geographical location, relationship history, specific sales targets /minimums and time limitations.
- We have a large dropbox folder filled with images and copy. These images and text may be used for marketing purposes by the purchaser but credit to Wren Design must be given. This folder may only be used AFTER goods have been received and in the case of an online store, only images and text related to the products ordered may be used.</li